July Summer horse camp includes one week in Gut Moshenhof Stable in Düsseldorf, Germany and one week in Hajduki Stable in Zamostne, Poland. Space is limited, we recommend early registration by end of February.
Program includes both indoor and outdoor riding training, exam to obtain Die Reitabzeichen Riding Certificate in Germany, swimming, site seeing. It is a great opportunity to improve your riding skills, learn different cultures and make friends.
Since 2006, Meadowbrook has been taking students and some of their parents to Germany.
Highlights of some memorable trips
- 2006 – Our first trip, we were interviewed and photographed like Hollywood Stars in Dusseldorf and Sylt, Germany
- 2007 – First time the students competed a certificate course recognized by the German Equestrian Confederation.
- 2008 – We made a two day trip to visit the famous Stübben Saddle Maker in Stan, Switzerland.
- 2010 – We visited the World Equestrian Festival CHIO Aachen in Germany.
- 2012 – Our first year riding in Poland.
- 2013 – We visited two top class stables in Germany, Andrew Geuting who breeds and train horses for championship horse jumping; and Marcus Ehning, Olympic show jumping champion in 2000.
- 2014 – 12 students participated in dressage competition in Moschenhof and Velbert, Germany.
Share some of our memories, click to see slide show…