Ride with us and have fun
beginners - experienced - school age - adults - families
riding - dressage - show jumping
Group Lessons (2012-13 schedule and registration download)
- 16 weeks per term, 2 terms per year (with fixed dates)
- once a week, weekday or weekend (except for holidays)
- 45 minutes per lesson
- 4 to 6 students per group
- advanced registration and payment are required
- new students are required to take an assessment and will be grouped according to their level
Private or Semi-Private Lessons
- one on one personal training
- require assessment for first timers
- specially designed riding programme for children under 6 years old
- a great way to introduce young children to riding and ponies
- fun activities
- session is 25 minutes
- pony is being led and supervised by assistant
- to be held every June and December for students to show off their riding skill.
- it is a fun family event.
- find out more from our equitation days page
Germany and Poland Summer Horse Camp
- students will be spending one week in Germany and one week in Poland to enhance their riding skills.
- Program in Germany will include a riding and theory test recognized by the German Equestrian Federation.
- find out more from our summer horse camp page
Sign up as Meadowbrook members and take advantage of special offers on riding coupons, priority booking time and much more. Call our booking line and register now.
Book your lessons and activities at
(86.21) 6983.0022 or 6983.0038