Ride with us and have fun
Beginners - Experienced - School age - Adults - Families
Riding - Dressage - Show jumping - Therapeutic
- 16 weeks per term, 2 terms per year (with fixed dates)
- once a week, weekday or weekend (except for holidays)
- 45 minutes per lesson
- 4 to 6 students per group
- Advanced registration and payment are required
- New students are required to take an assessment and will be grouped according to their level
Private or Semi-Private Lessons
- One on one personal training
- Require assessment for first timers
- Specially designed riding programme for children under 6 years old
- A great way to introduce young children to riding and ponies
- Fun activities
- Session is 25 minutes
- Pony is being led and supervised by assistant
Germany and Poland Summer Horse Camp
- Students will spend one week in Moschenhof, Düsseldorf, Germany and one week in Hajduki, Poland to enhance their riding skills.
- Program in Germany will include a riding and theory test recognized by the German Equestrian Federation.
- Program in Poland has many fun activities with local students.
- Find out more from our summer horse camp page
*** We will not be having summer camp this year.
Sign up as Meadowbrook members and take advantage of special offers on riding coupons, priority booking time and much more. Call our booking line and register now.
| Contact us at email@example.com or (86.21) 6983.0022 or 6983.0055|